Since all products are handmade to each order, processing of items could take up to 2 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why powdered face masks?
- When water is in introduced to a mixture of natural ingredients it can grow mold and bacteria. Products that you buy commercially contain a substantial dose of harsh broad-spectrum preservatives to give them longer shelf life. Making these ingredients available to you in a powder form allows for a completely natural and effective product.
How often can I apply a mask?
- We recommend you use a mask at least 2x but no more than 4x week for best results.
How do I make a mask mixture?
- Scoop out a little product into a small plastic, glass or ceramic bowl (no metal) Then slowly pour one of our Liquid Mixins or liquid of your choice into the powder. Stir until you have reached your desired consistency. You want the mixture to be easily spreadable. Please keep in mind that a little product goes a long way. We recommend starting with a little powder first and SLOWLY add liquid until it has reached a creamy texture. (If the mask mixture is too watery it may not grasp onto the skin and if the mixture is too thick it will be difficult to smooth evenly onto the face)
Do I need any tools to apply the face mask?
- No. You do not need any specific tools to apply the mask. You can use your finger or any flat bristle/silicone brush.
Are our products suitable for sensitive skin?
- Yes, we have different bases and mix-ins that are suitable for sensitive skin.
Why do we choose to use clays and organic botanicals on our skin?
- We like using deep cleansing purifying clays, Activated Charcoal, and Organic botanicals because they help gently detoxify our skin to help banish breakouts, unclog pores, and brighten our skin complexion.
Do our products contain animal-derived ingredients?
- Yes, some of our products contain animal-derived ingredients such as honey, milk, and eggs.
What's the shelf life of a powdered face mask?
- If no liquid is introduced to the powdered face mask they can last up to a yr. Once a liquid is introduced to the powders they are only good for a short amount of time. It is best if you use the product immediately after introducing a liquid. Our hair oil mask shelf life is 12 months.
Are our products FDA approved?
- These statements and products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.
If you have any questions on any products or ingredients we may or may not have but are interested in, please contact us at email@example.com